maandag 17 december 2012

uuh..

not much to say to be honest but I just wanted to write something here down :) I have started the first painting of a set of at least 6 that I want to expose at a small local exposition that I will be attending next year somewere in april/may. I hope I can get them finished on time @_@ ; I already have a headache from sketching the first one. The theme? I have no idea..I just paint what I always paint wich is going to be something with a girl in it, and some weirdness....and a bit of my classy gold paint that I love haha! Anyways,...here is a teaser of that comic that I am working on..I got 12 pages inked but I want to have at least 30 pages. it will probably get more. I first wanted to try screentoning them in mangastudio. It took me a while to figure it out but I think I am good to go :D now if only I knew what to name my comic....

Geen opmerkingen: