donderdag 14 juni 2012

Long time no see!

Hi everyone! I know that it has been a long long time since I last wrote in here ^^; As you can guess things are a bit hectic here. No worries though it's just all work related stuff. I managed to get a deal to do some cover artwork for a publisher :D more about that one in the future ^_^ I have also been to london for the first time in my life last month and I absolutely loved it haha :) I hope I can visit it again someday and stay longer. who knows right? Art is still going busy as usual and I have even made a start on my first comic in years!!! I hope I can finish this one. I have one page finished ^^; hurray..... Before I leave, here is a drawing I made as a commission of a character named lady mechanica for a client whom I met at the stripdagen in Haarlem (Netherlands)I'm glad to say that he was pleased with it :)

2 opmerkingen:

Whitevillage zei

Lady Mechanica certainly looks cool and cute.

Marlon zei

thank you :)