dinsdag 24 april 2012

Eye for Games exposition

On monday evening I suddenly got a phonecall from a friend who needed my help. he had participated in a contest of the "Festival of games" event in the Netherlands and a few moments ago he had found out that he and another friend of his had won! They were rewarded with free space on the event were they could host an exposition but they only had a few days left to organize things and they needed all the help they could get. So yes I participated of course along with about 4 or 5 other artists and I also got to attend the event on thursday. Below you can see pictures of the exposition. it was fun to do especially since I've been wanting to do an exposition in a while now. ^_^ A general overview of the exposition before opening:
My works :)
And the exposition space after it openened and visitors walked in :)

3 opmerkingen:

Whitevillage zei

That's very cool, congratulations with the exhibition space!

Marlon zei

thank you :) it was fun.

T.T. zei

Congratulations!