donderdag 1 maart 2012

My Etsy

Hi everyone :) Those who follow this blog have most likely noticed that I have re-opened my etsy shop. I am planning to close down my shop on this website and instead redirect you all to etsy if you plan on buying something from me. it is easier for me that way and I have had more luck selling my things on etsy than on my own homepage anyways.

I have updated my Etsy with lots of new things not to be found on my homepgae store either like ACEO cards, Phone charms and more keychains etc.

here it is ----->>>>> http://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamchaserart <<<<----

please enjoy :D

I also did a new watch me draw video since a long long time ago. so please enjoy that as well :)

2 opmerkingen:

T.T. zei

Oh my gosh yes, yes, YES!!! Goin over to etsy right noooow!

Marlon zei

thank you :D