woensdag 24 augustus 2011

mermaid bookmark


For weeks I've been trying to get stuff done for the comicfair in Breda
(Netherlands) in September but for some reason I have not been able to do much. Stuff always comes inbetween...sigh >_< I wanted to create new bookmarks that are different from the ones I did before. Not just the images but the sizes and overall design as well. When the bookmarks are done I will post the photo's of them here.

For now I am happy that I managed to finish tha first one in a new bookmark series with the theme: Fantasy.

Here is the mermaid :D I was really stressed out yesterday because I had her nearly finished but then my computer went crazy and I lost the file...forcing me to start all over again....but I managed to get her done anyways today! :D

Geen opmerkingen: