dinsdag 9 augustus 2011

Dreamsound





well I know I have been bugging people around on this lately on the internet but I wanted to announce here as well that my latest artbook " dreamsound" is now available for pre ordering HERE---->>: Click here <<-----

"Dreamsound" contains over 40 brand new artworks by me from 2010/2011 These are all original artworks and no fanarts and are mainly fantasy/steampunk themed.

This 54 page book is limited and it will contain full colour illustrations, and a tutorial.All of the artworks in this book have never been published or put online anywere. each pre order will also receive a free A3 size (16 x 22 Inch) print of choice.

Details!:

- Glossy Softcover; First Edition
- 54 pages
- 21 X 29,7 cm A4 (8 x 11 Inch)
- Free A3 Print
- Price: 16.50 Euro + shipping
- Each copy will be signed

As long as this pre order is open I also offer a discount on my previous artbook "Dreamtime" ( only 5 left)

more info can be found in the previous mentioned link :)

Geen opmerkingen: