woensdag 22 april 2009

Spirited heart

I always dreamt of having my own visual novel for years, and since last week this dream has come true. The pc game company " Winterwolves" has finally released the visual novel game "Spirited Heart" wich features my artwork in it. I did not make this visual novel totally by myself I only provided the artwork, but still it's cool!

I tried the free demo myself and it looks pretty neat. I must admit that seeing my art in a game for the first time feels kinda weird but...cool! The game is a simulation game in which you take control over either an human,elf or demon and control their lives over the course of 10 year. Every character has different starting attributes that will greatly influence the gameplay. They also behave differently in the various dialogue choices you'll encounter during the game.

For the people under us who are familliar with these kind of games...I'd say you can compare this game best to a well known sim game called " Princess Maker"

The game has been in the making for about 2/3 years so my artwork in it is slightly outdated but I hope you can all appreciate it anyways.

You can find the game here: http://www.winterwolves.com/spiritedheart.htm

I hope you will all enjoy it and let me know what you thought of it.

Geen opmerkingen: